Monday, March 19, 2007

4 hours until Maya meets her forever family


In 4 hours we will be picking up Maya. I can hardly wait. Of course, I didn't sleep last night.

Devan is having a great time!! He loves playing with his cousins. He thinks the taxi rides are

so much fun! Last evening as we were driving...he said yellow means slow down(the stoplights),

but the driver always speeds up as soon as the light turns yellow. The traffic is wild here. Riding in a taxi is like going to an amusement park.

I will post again after I have Maya in our arms!


Devan is being treated like a prince at the hotel..as you can see in the photo above.

1 comment:

Kristi W. said...

Yeah Sheri! I can't wait until you have Maya in your arms! I'll be praying that things go well for your family today!!! The wait is finally OVER!!!!!!!!

Kristi