Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We Have Maya

I am going to brag!! Maya is doing great with us. She is so content, happy, smiling all the time!
She hasn't cried once...since we picked her up 5 hours ago.
We arrived at the orphanage at around 2:15 p.m. We went over our paper work with Anju Roy.
She stood up and said she was now going to get Atmoja. An Ayah soon walked in with her. She was all smiles and kept on going "ow, ow" She came to me right away and snuggled right into me. What a great feeling!! She went to BK right away and started owing with him. We spent alot of time in her nursery. The babies get such wonderful care!! Her ayah is so special!
After saying good bye..we went back to the hotel. She just looked and looked out the taxi window. She fell asleep right before we reached the hotel. But, as soon as I layed her down, she woke up and just wanted to play. She missed her afternoon nap, so we thought she should sleep.
She did fall asleep in my arms and slept probably for 3 hours. I woke her!!
She is eating well. Took a bowl of rice cereal and drank a bottle for me.
She loves her thumb. She follows her Daddy around with her eyes,
Right now she just stood up by herself in the middle of the floor. She is playing so nicely with her toys.
I can't believe that we have Maya. It was a long journey!! But, sure worth it!!
God is so Good!!
I'm going to play now with my precious Maya!!

No comments: